Monday 23 March 2015

Lane Raglan

I've been wanting to make a raglan top for well an age so as soon as I saw Hey June's Lane Raglan I had to make me one or a few. I just love the colour of my first one. 
I made the largest size for a bit of wiggle room and because I so worry making things too small on everything I make. 

Interesting pose, definitely needs some work loving my new wardrobe put it together mostly all by myself. Anyway back to the raglan. 

I'd had my eye on some birch deer knit fabric and grabed me some at Christmas time. I really want to make contrast sleeves so after lots of faffing I found why I was after and here you go. 

Check out what looks like a face photobombing the bottom. 

Here's the in the wardrobe photo 

I love it. It is now my favourite go to top of the moment. 
Happy sewing
Claire x

Pattern Lane Raglan 
Fabric birch








1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this pattern - do you use a serger?

    ReplyDelete