Friday 8 August 2014

Divided Basket -Noodlehead

I am really getting into making Noodlehead patterns. 
My first was a sidekick tote 

 Which has been my summer handbag. I'm loving the inside too 
 
Since I've bought a few patterns and just been waiting for the chance to make more. 
When I was on holiday I saw the Instagram sewalong for Divided Basket pattern being run by good starter and she quilts a lot. I've had a the divided basket pattern a couple of weeks and when I saw the sew along I knew I had to have a go as soon as I got back home. 
I knew I had the perfect material 


The Enormous Crocodile is a favourite in our house. And little one is alwas needed places to but his treasures, so a project for Tate it was. 


The pattern is really straightforward as are all Noodlehead patterns, but clever. It's a great way of making a divider. It took me an evening to cut out the material- rough night with our youngest meant we were up and down!  I didn't have any fusible fleece so I used batting and spray basted it. 
I tried a bit of pattern placing with the crocodile and think it worked out okay. 


 Will I be making any more, you bet I will. I've put it on the sewalong- to be judged by Anna herself, just hope it's a bit worthy. I know one little guy who loves it 


Happy making 
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment