Tuesday 4 February 2014

Fresh sewing day and small blog meet

Wow it's been a whole month of my new blog. So how am I doing? A round up of this months projects. Well I have started a few and even finished some too.



Boxy Pouch, Baby Quilt, Pouch, Polar bear, Hexie travel case.

Well I have seemed to do a lot of finishing off projects. Mr Polar bear is nearly finished. It's a funky friends factory pattern Preston Polar bear for my eldest. He was so close to being finished but we ran out of stuffing I picked up some today but will be in big trouble if I stuff him without his new owner. This is my second soft toy that I've made with Pauline's gorgeous patterns 

This is Charlie dog a doorstop I made for Charlie's owner last year, he was great fun to make. 

One of my other makes this month was a Hexie travel kit from The Zen of Making  Haley has a fab series of Tutorials on English Paper Piecing, my next make from her site has to be a mini hexie necklace (going on my long list!) 


I love the little sewing kit again from Haley's blog. 

I've also been adding to my Economy Block Quilt blocks 


My collection so far also photo bombed with my new boots!!

Happy Making to all

Claire x 




No comments:

Post a Comment