Saturday 3 May 2014

Me Made May 2014

Hello May
Well it seems like ages since I was last here although it feels like not a lot has happened. We've had quite a sickness and busyness at work which has put being here on hold. 

I have been sewing to keep myself sane. Anyway have you heard about Me Made May? Well it's a month of wear your own handmade or upcycled clothes. I've pledged to try and do so 4 times a week. I'm going to be looking for gaps in my wardrobe to try and fill over the next month or get on the list. It's much better explained over at So,Zo...what do you know? by Zoe.



So this was me on Thursday

In my  first ever made made dress a Anna Maria Horner -Socialite. Big lesson learnt from this one. Always prewash your fabric!!

Yesterday I was in my first knit dress My casual lady from go to patterns. Really near to move a mirror into a better place!! Not sure asking the hubby first thing to take my picture would go down well.

And I've got a pattern all cut out and ready to go a Grainline Studio Moss Skirt. 

Now I need some Bank Holiday sewing time.
I'm going to Instagram all my outfits and have a catch up on the blog

Have a great Bank Holiday

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment