Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year New Blog

Happy New Year 

One of my New Year thoughts is to start and keep a blog over the next twelve months. I have tried before and put silly pressures on myself while not really having a firm plan about what I should blog about. Well I start this year ready to blog about whatever takes my fancy. It is going to be a blog for me to see where the year takes me. This morning we have woken up with lots of ideas and plans for the year ahead so within reason that will be part of what my blog will be about. 

Last year are plans were to plan life experiences and do things together as a family which we did. I may write a post to  share some of our experiences as the month goes on. 

This year our focus is on home, planing and carrying out what we would like to do to our home. I will share more ideas later. 

I have no amazing writing skills so please bear with me, but here's to an exciting year ahead 

Best wishes 
Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment